- The Director/Controller of Examination, SCERT, Assam is committed to protect the User's privacy and works towards offering the User's a useful safe online experience.
- Your information, whether public or private, shall not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given by The Director/Controller of Examination, SCERT, Assam, to any other institution except the authorized service providers for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- The Director/Controller of Examination, SCERT, Assam reserves the right, in discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the site. Your continued use the ONLINE Admission Application constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by The Director/Controller of Examination, SCERT, Assam as permitted above.
- The Director/Controller of Examination, SCERT, Assam treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service whice are binding on all the users of the site.
- Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons The Director/Controller of Examination, SCERT, Assam will npt send you any unsolicited information via e-mail. The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by following instruction therein.
- The information contents provided on this site cannot be copied, modified, uploaded, downloaded, published or republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without prior and explicit permission from the concerned authorities.
- Reproduction of any information or material provided on this application, with or without any modification is prohibited unless, with prior permission of The Director/Controller of Examination, SCERT, Assam and shall amount to violation of copyright and would be deemed an illegal act.